Simple recipe (and why shouldn’t it be). Veggie? Just don’t add the meat. Adapt to your taste and enjoy!
SERVES: 8- 10 PREP: 15 MINS COOKING TIME: 40MINS
– 2 Sliced Onions
– 25ml Yare Valley Oils Rapeseed Oil
– 150g bacon bits (pre fry is you want the extra crispiness or use carrots if vegetarian)
– Sprinkle of Orange Zest
– A Handful of Crushed Walnuts
– A Few Leaves of Chopped Sage
– 140g of Granary Breadcrumbs
– 1 Small Cooking Apple Cored, Peeled and Diced
– 500g of de- skinned Sausages/ 1 ½ Cups of vegetable stock if vegetarian
– 1 Egg
– Salt and Pepper To Season
1. Pre- heat oven to 190° C/ Fan 170° C/ Gas Mark 5. Fry Onion for 5Mins in Yare Valley Oil Rapeseed Oil. Add apple and fry for a couple of minutes longer. Cool then mix with all the other ingredients in a bowl.
2 Stuff your bird with the mix and cook with it for 30- 40mins. Also try rolling into balls or spread across a loaf tin and cook for 30- 40mins.